We are pleased to announce that Darren Zagarola, CFP®, CPA, PFS; Howard Hook, CFP®, CPA, CAP®; and Howard Milove, CPA, PFS have won the 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager award!
By earning this honor, these advisors have demonstrated a commitment to their clients.
They will be formally recognized in the January issue of New Jersey Monthly magazine, as well as The Wall Street Journal.
Five Star Wealth Managers are selected using an in-depth research methodology that includes ten objective criteria. The following 10 criteria are used in determining the Five Star Wealth Manager award winners:
- Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative.
- Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards.
- Accepting new clients.
- One-year client retention rate.
- Five-year client retention rate.
- Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- Number of client households served.
- Education and professional designations.
Darren Zagarola is a nine-year Five Star Wealth Manager – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Howard Hook is a seven-year Five Star Wealth Manager – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Howard Milove is a three-year Five Star Wealth Manager – 2019, 2020, and 2021.